- A non-profit agency providing services to the one in five East Texans who have disabilities.
- A provider of education to the community on disability related topics.
- Governed and staffed by a majority of people with disabilities who bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to their work in assisting others with disabilities.
- Funded by contributions from foundations, corporations, and individual donors as well as federal, state and local grants.
- One of over 400 such centers in the United States.
ETCIL assists people with...
- Any and all types of disabilities such as: Mobility impairments, amputations, spinal cord injuries, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, post polio, spina bifida, and cerbral palsy
- Mental, cognitive, or developmental disabilities such as traumatic brain injuries, depression, and learning differences
Like Us on Facebook & Follow US on Twitter!
ETCIL is proud to be in collaboration with
Breaking the Mold In East Texas Event
and other partners in forming the East Texas Disability Services Network. Funding provided by Texas Council for Developmental Disabilities.