- A non-profit agency providing services to the one in five East Texans who have disabilities.
- A provider of education to the community on disability related topics.
- Governed and staffed by a majority of people with disabilities who bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to their work in assisting others with disabilities.
- Funded by contributions from foundations, corporations, and individual donors as well as federal, state and local grants.
- One of over 400 such centers in the United States.
ETCIL assists people with...
- Any and all types of disabilities such as: Mobility impairments, amputations, spinal cord injuries, arthritis, multiple sclerosis, muscular dystrophy, post polio, spina bifida, and cerbral palsy
- Mental, cognitive, or developmental disabilities such as traumatic brain injuries, depression, and learning differences
Like Us on Facebook &
Follow US on Twitter!
No Move Group Meeting in April
ETCIL Accepts PayPal Donations
Click Below for Community Assessment Survey: Online Version
Click Below for Community Assessment Survey: Printable Version
The memorial service for Billie Holloway, one of the founders/leaders of ETCIL, a friend and advocate/mentor for people with disabilities throughout East Texas and across the state, will be:
Tuesday, April 28 at 2 pm in the Chapel at the First Presbyterian Church in Tyler with a reception to follow in Fellowship Hall. The church address is 230 West Rusk Street, Tyler 75701, just off South Broadway. The Chapel is on the College Street side of the church.
For anyone wishing to do so, the family of Billy Holloway has suggested the following donation, in lieu of flowers, or to another charity of your choice in her memory.
Checks payable to Southside Park Project designating "Memorial for Billie Holloway" or "Water Fountain" in the comment section - c/o Tyler Area AMBUCS
5380 Old Bullard Road, Ste 600, No 230
Tyler, TX 75703