- A non-profit organization providing services to the one in five East Texans who have disabilities.
- A provider of education to the community on disability related topics.
- Governed and staffed by a majority of people with disabilities who bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to their work in assisting others with disabilities.
- Funded by contributions from foundations, corporations, and individual donors as well as federal, state and local grants.
- One of over 400 such centers in the United States.
ETCIL assists people with:
- Any and all types of disabilities such as: Mobility impairments, amputations, spinal cord injuries, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Post Polio, Spina Bifida, and Cerebral Palsy
- Mental, cognitive, or developmental disabilities such as traumatic brain injuries, depression, and learning differences
Save these Dates:
SAFFE Day 2017
Sept. 16th SAFFE DAY Event
Mark your calender's!
15th Annual Adaptive Sportsfest
Hosted by Power, Inc.
on Sept. 23, 2017 from
10 AM - 4 PM
If you would like to get on our email list for event announcements, newsletters, etc, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page.