- A non-profit organization providing services to the one in five East Texans who have disabilities.
- A provider of education to the community on disability related topics.
- Governed and staffed by a majority of people with disabilities who bring a wide range of knowledge and experience to their work in assisting others with disabilities.
- Funded by contributions from foundations, corporations, and individual donors as well as federal, state and local grants.
- One of over 400 such centers in the United States.
ETCIL assists people with:
- Any and all types of disabilities such as: Mobility impairments, amputations, spinal cord injuries, Arthritis, Multiple Sclerosis, Muscular Dystrophy, Post Polio, Spina Bifida, and Cerebral Palsy
- Mental, cognitive, or developmental disabilities such as traumatic brain injuries, depression, and learning differences
Save these Dates:
WHEN: September 26th
11 AM - 11 PM
WHERE: BJ's Restaurant
Print this FLYER and BRING it to show your Server.
By enjoying a great meal with friends and family you'll be helping to raise money for ETCIL, too!
SAFFE Day 2017
Sept. 16th SAFFE DAY Event
Mark your calender's!
15th Annual Adaptive Sportsfest
Hosted by Power, Inc.
on Sept. 23, 2017 from
10 AM - 4 PM
If you would like to get on our email list for event announcements, newsletters, etc, please fill out the form on the Contact Us page.